Friday, November 28, 2014

All about Eyebrow Enhancement Services in Miami

WHAT IS EYEBROW EMBROIDERY????
by Christopher Drummond of Miami Brows
www.miamibrows.com

Many women come to me looking for help with their eyebrows.  Some have over-plucked their brows, and they never grew back, some just have sparse eyebrows, and others want to reshape and restyle the look of their brows.  Whatever the issue is, I gladly help them to become more comfortable when someone looks them in the eyes.

Most people are familiar with eyebrow tattoos, and usually wince when they hear that term.  I know I do!  After all, we have all seen bad eyebrow tattoos.....the faded colors, the changed color, the "stamped" appearance that they give.....not always the best look!

Here in Miami, I have perfected a technique called Eyebrow Embroidery.  What is that?  How does it work?  Is it an actual tattoo????????

Eyebrow Embroidery (also known as 3D eyebrows, Hairstrokes, featherstrokes, and many other terms) are tiny little hairs that are tattooed onto the brow area.  The result is a textured-looking, very natural looking eyebrow.  Instead of the tattoo "stamp", the brows actually look like actual hair!!

I pride myself in being a true artist and perfectionist, and I won't be happy until you are.
Here are a few before and after pictures of the 3D eyebrows I have created.

Chris



BEFORE eyebrow embroidery.  Client wants fuller, more defined brows.


AFTER, 3D Brows by Christopher Drummond, Miami Brows.
A second visit for touch ups will take place in one month.






before and after eyebrow embroidery by Christopher Drummond of Miami Brows